Part of the reason I decided to make this blog, was as a technical reference for myself, if I needed to find something I’ve done already, I could just go back in this blog, and easily reference it. Well, recently I needed to reference a post that had some code in it. I found out, to my dismay, that the code in my own post was not working. Upon closer inspection, I found that WordPress was joining my dashes, causing the Linux shell to burp. Correcting this is easy enough, just go to the “text” editor in WordPress, and wrap your code in <code> insert your code here </code>.
My fix was found here: