I posted a few days back about Amazon holding a major sale commemorating their 20th anniversary. Apparently the sale is creating quite the Stir.
To compete with Amazon, Walmart will now be holding a special Black-Friday in July type of sale to compete with Amazon. Walmart will lower their free shipping threshold to $35 instead of the typical $50, and will have a slew of “rollbacks” with their start coinciding with the Amazon sale. In regards to the Amazon sale, Walmart CEO had this to say:
“We’ve heard some retailers are charging $100 to get access to a sale. But the idea of asking customers to pay extra in order to save money just doesn’t add up for us.”
Here are some of the tech deals Amazon has teased:
- Fire TV Stick $15 off
- Kindle, $30 off
- Fire HD 7, $60 off
- Fire HD 7 Kids Edition, $60 off
- 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $115
- A “brand-name 32-inch Smart HDTV” for under $200
- 50-inch 4K TV bundle, under $1000
- Bose headphones at the lowest price ever on Amazon
- iRobot Roomba Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot, under $300
- 25% bonus Amazon Coins when you buy 5,000 or 10,000 Amazon Coins
If you’re in the market for a Kindle, FireTV, or TV… you may want to check out Amazon tomorrow.